Nacht Der Untoten is the smallest zombie map to date. Mule kick is also the only perk-a-cola in this map. This map also includes the mystery box, but there is no Pack-a-Punch or Per-a-Colas in this level.
Take the short way to the Mystery Box.
- 1. Gain points by killing zombies.
- There are five windows in the starting room, the Mule Kick is also available here; but for 4000 points.
- 1. After gaining at least 600 points purchase the M1A1 Carbine off the wall, this will be usefull until you have enough money to reach the Mystery Box.
- 2. Gain at least 1000 points to purchase the door in the back of the building with the writing on it.
- The Mystery Box costs 950 points to open, and upon opening the player that opened it will be able to grab the random weapon it provides.
- There are also three barriers in this room; one barrier is the wall across from the doorway.
- Save up to get a weapon here.
- Also save up to get a thompson. Switch the M1A1 carbine for this.
A. If you get two good weapons in the mystery box (like the galil and ray gun) don't buy the thompson
- Once overun, buy the debree and head up stairs.
- Head into the room with the debree heading down stairs. DON'T buy the debree. Stay in the corner here. There are grenades here a well. Camp here the rest of the game.
- In the room mentioned above, there is one room and debree leading to the start room.
- There is really no way to get to super high rounds due to no Pack-a-Punch machine or Perk-a-Colas.